Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

Whos to say, if its a slight blow it could be ok, anyways he'll find out 2moro depends on how much it blows just saying on my experience with my old m and another car. If it's shot then good excuse to upgrade if funds allow.

Thanks again chaps, it's booked in for 9am, always get nervous as I hate mot time:(

I'm quite friendly with the guy who's doing the test so hopefully zorst will just be an advisory, although I haven't been underneath to see where it's blowing from

He passed my Zafira which filled the garage with blue smoke when he was doing the emissions ;)

Managed to mess with the probe and get the levels in the green by the skin of its teeth

The black carbon wrap has been a right pita, as I didn't get the air bubble free so spent all day getting air bubbles out, with the odd tantrum thrown in, it's all done now, managed to get the fuel cover done aswell :)

Well it passed:) few advisories nothing major

Years ticket now so pleased its out of the way

Emissions were awesome, all green and really low across the board, this is why I love Hondas :)

• Like 4

Cheers Mr B :)

Just taxed her for 6 months today so that's out the way now

Insurance renewed on Monday, mot'd and taxed today so needless to say I'm skint this week :(

The joys of motoring, although can't think of many cars that you could insure, tax and mot for under £170 :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd love a stainless steel catback

Exhaust is fairly crusty and was blowing from the joint, tester put some exhaust gum on which has quietened it down, however it's just delaying the inevitable

Might have to justify this to the Mrs ;)