Spanish Mb6 - New photos, little update

fishy

I hope the new oil helps.

Anyway sunday its a open doors day, you can enter with another 50cars and 1 big a*s hummer h1 in the front at 20mph.

So its more cruising than racing hahaha. But theres the possibility to go slower to make some room to give it some vteccccc hehehe. 

Ill post some videos!!

• Like 3

Wooho!! looks like she likes her new 10w40 oil, after all the weekeend vtec´ing in the circuit and roads, it hasnt drinked any oil!!

And it sounds smoother now, it had a lot of strange noises when idling, and when retaining at high rpms.

Here´s a video of the fun we had in the circuit:

aaand some photos:

az0w.jpgh8hr.jpg1x41.jpgswpw.jpg 4x4 mode in this one!! hahahah

Merry Christmas for all!!!!!!

• Like 1

At least got the front bumper and right wing repainted, and both headlights polished and lacquered :

stm9.th.jpg

She looks happy now haha.

Now im waiting for other headlights, for converting them to bixenon, with black interior, and then i will de-chrome the front grill finally!
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Whoa!! Haven´t updated this in a while lol. 

Lots of things happend to mb6 in this time but, mostly were maintenance ones:

-All belts, even cam belt

-Valve adjusment 

-New kit of headgasket seals (it was leaking oil outside, and in to the sparkplugs too)

-Left lower engine mount (was completely destroyed), this solved some of the handling issues of the car too :D

And the rear lower control arms bushings were completely destroyed also, and were changed too, resulting in a driveable car at least!!!!! Now it doesnt want to kill me in almost every corner hahaha

d1zrtzus.jpg 3Ia9lkCs.jpg

Also a friend gave to me two front 2 piston calipers off a honda legend, wich happens to be a perfect fit!!! It even uses the same brake pads!!

Some test fitting:

NHJypzJl.jpg?1 H8U3Fvrl.jpg?1

They need some cleaning, and im waiting to buy new brake fluid and brake pads to install them.

aaaaaaaaaaanddd, here´s the big mod!

rq2nZrVl.jpg

Bixenon Projectors, with angel eyes and red led inside, i think they look amazing. I have to say, dynochips inspired me with his amazing headlights !!!

Some more headlight pr0n for you mates:

BDrGTxMl.jpg HqcwgXFl.jpg

zMGwiwOl.jpg m8CfWsml.jpg

aS4Owh6l.jpg

Spanish shed-made-in-5-minutes oven with a heat gun blowing air inside lol 

Nik0vMul.jpg

Hope you like them, ill have more photos when i get the xenon kit, and solve some wiring for the angel eyes. Also if anyone is interested i could make a little how to, with how we made them!

• Like 2