The "Grandad Mobile" MC2

lwal4152

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play, that's a good target!

I agree, may peas have been shot :)

Yes, the exhaust will be going verrrrrry soon, i have no cat so gotta be careful what i chose unless i try an find a cat an put one back on ?

Please note i didn't mean 2012 i did actually mean 2014 !!!!!

I'm living in the past :P

Is the whole exhaust standard?

Just borrow one of someone local :)

The only thing i noticed was that there has been a de-cat pipe fitted well from what can be seen anyway

ha ha i was going to say 2012??? :???:

will be looking forward to it mate :) maybe Headlight mod aswel? JDM light conversion at the back? there always nice to do :)

Thinking about just getting my headlight wrapped in glossblack, it looks immense :)

How do you do the rear light conversion ?

I seen a few an wondered how easy or not it is ?

It'd be like fly eye but instead you can just do it in gloss black, looks evil, i could do with de-chroming the front lights but i'm no good with stuff like that :/

I have no idea with this de-cat thing, it is a bit random if you ask me, but we now believe somewhere down the line there was some mods on the car as it came fitted with a spoon air filter which i removed recently

Welcome Liam to the forum...your deck is looking nice mate...you got some good mods planned for her.good luck mate

Cheers, much appreciated :)

After speaking to a new starter at work on thursday, he mentioned him and a few friends are owners of a decent sized MG club, he himself has got 3 MG ZT V8's (very rare) an they just so happen to break MG's too, so i thought i'd ask the question, "Can you get me a rear ARB & a cup holder" ;)

He's gonna have a look for me and see what he can do :D

I did also ask about suspension set up an he said they've just had an ZS180 in, gonna check with him tomorrow and see what he says :)

Onto a winner ;)