turbo conversion parts

crazyrob9999

Right probably been asked a hundred times but I gunna ask it anyway. Looking to turbo my car b16a2 engine but want to up rate all the engine internals but can't think of all the Engine parts that need doing. Can anyone list all the parts I need ie forged parts pistons rods etc as I am trying to probably get a massive spec out of it and don't want engine internals to fail. Cheers

Brian crower website has everything you need, I believe dave bought his internals for his K26 build from crower, it will be pricey though like 2k upwards for bearings Rods pistons and crankshaft, guess that's why people just turbo them and wait till they blow up before they upgrade.

If there tuned well. Standard internals will take quite a pasting. Depends what your power goal is.

Upto 300hp is generally considered quite safe if tuned well.

I was talking to nail who works with rich. He was telling me having standard rods shot peened will increase strength drastically and keep cost down.