Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

Mine was £350 June last year, so doesn't sound outrageous. :)

Well I've bought a few things now :P so exhaust and coilovers will have to wait, seen as the mrs' birthday is next month and Christmas is looming

stop spending on 'others' chap, everyone knows an exhaust, wheels and suspension are the best and sometimes only thing you need to do to these cars  :wink:  :wink:

Absolutely, it's my misses birthday this week, she'll be lucky if she gets a card, I've had to buy coilovers this year!!

• Like 1

:0 you got her a card!

No, I said, she'll be lucky if she gets a card, I'll probably get my youngest to bash out a picture on a spare bit of board. ;)

Hope my misses doesn't see this. She'll expect that too, rather than just a pearl necklace.!

Shouldn't you give her something different for her birthday. :idea:

You guys crack me up! I've only ordered small things but yes I do need exhaust coilovers and whales winky intake just £700 for coilovers will be a kick in the but until I drive it of course but I've also got a uni dissertation to worry about so I hate to say it but I'm ganna have put the project in hold soon and get my a*s into gear and do coursework :(