Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

That plate is cool, shame it won't do that (175.8 mph)

What a wicked nob. Is it nice to hold?

Wish it could :) just needs freshening up and took a day and a bit sanding down all the vti-s kit and painting was fun though :) and the nob sits in my hand just right, nice and smooth

Damn that merc in your drive! Niceeeeeee

Ha it's not mine its my mates dads but it is a sl55 amg supercharged V8 that has been remapped and is pushing over 550 bhp I think, and it sounds the nuts and goes like the clappers,

• Like 1

That looks insanely clean mate - How much difference did de-chroming make against the silver as well...awesome result

Cheers mate it was quite easy to do :) glad you guys are liking it, still saving for these coilovers!

so the idea was to lower it on meister r's however now im contemplating on just getting mgzs shocks and springs or just lowering springs to make it handle a tiny bit better as ive started doing more mountain bike riding so i want it to get to places but be a bit stiffer and i cant see the point in £700 shocks and springs if im hardley going to lower it what do you guys think?

Mg zs shocks are a great low cost upgrade and will only lower the car by about 15mm, so ideal if you want to load it up with gear but still improve the handling.

I wouldn't bother with lowering springs as afaik you can only get -40mm ones so will probably be too low I think when laden and only a slight improvement in handling.

The meisters  are obviously the best upgrade and you don't have to go too low if you don't want and still retain a good ride comfort, mine is lower than it was on mgzs and -40 eibachs and still much more comfortable.

Ch

Mg zs shocks are a great low cost upgrade and will only lower the car by about 15mm, so ideal if you want to load it up with gear but still improve the handling.

I wouldn't bother with lowering springs as afaik you can only get -40mm ones so will probably be too low I think when laden and only a slight improvement in handling.

The meisters  are obviously the best upgrade and you don't have to go too low if you don't want and still retain a good ride comfort, mine is lower than it was on mgzs and -40 eibachs and still much more comfortable.

Cheers mate weel the thing about meister r are the price i had my heart set on them but took the downhill bike out for a whirl the other day and thought want to do more travelling down horrible rodes and want to spend more time travelling to places i and buy stuff for my all mountain bike, i suppose i could get mg zs shocks for now and start saving (again) for meisters after i sort my bikes out