Fitting rover stuff in a Honda MB9

amoras

Hi guys, i´ve been looking forward to change my mb9 steering wheel, and the price of the dc2 momo srs are very high for a steering wheel, i´m looking to the possibility of fitting a rover steering wheel like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZS-180-LEATHER-STEERING-WHEEL-WITH-AIRBAG-120-ZR-ROVER-45-/320984031392?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4abc23a0a0

Can anyone tell me please if it is plug and play?

Also i´v been looking for a rover centre console this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321237193614?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Can anyone tell me if the climatronic part it is hard to make it working in full conditions? Does anyone have tried beaside the user Zoy?

Cheers mates

I can't find anyone whose done the steering wheel and I don't know if it will fit, all I can say is if you can find one cheap enough, give it a try and let us know.

I don't know anyone other than Zoy who has done the climatronic conversion either sorry.

• Like 1

Thanks nikh25... The steering wheel i think the best way is to buy another one from a mc2 ou mb6, just plug and play...

The climatronic is a little more complicated and if i don´t find one in a savage, i will forget about too... I don´t have much knowledge in eletronic... But is a very awesome mod to be done in your cars...

To be honest if you want all these rover parts you might as well just buy a rover lol, be cheaper! Don't want to sound rude but it's a honda, not a rover, save up and buy oem honda parts or aem parts dude, not rover stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

There was a Civic mb on here with the rover wheel fitted to it, but not sure what mods he did if any to get it on there. The climate control will be a different ball game though, a lot of wiring will be involved mate. ou will also need the heater from the rover too, as its controls will be electric to go with the control panel whereas ours are all manual with cables

• 2 weeks later...