increase fuel cut off on D-series.

skitzma8

Anyone know how I can go about increasing the fuel cut off limit on a D14 because mine revs just over 7k but it doesn't actually seem like its over reving or hitting the limiter. I can just tell it wants more fuel going through :D

P28. P06. P30. Something like that. Possibly a conversion harness too.

H tune is the easiest place to get them from. Probably sell you a chip with whatever specs you want too. I.e rev limit launch control or whatever.

Just be careful tho because the standard limit is there for a reason. Wouldn't push it up too high there's probably no room for more power as they are so you'd just be over revving for no reason. Possibly leading to damage.

Just be careful tho because the standard limit is there for a reason. Wouldn't push it up too high there's probably no room for more power as they are so you'd just be over revving for no reason. Possibly leading to damage.

Very true, probably no more power to be found by upping the limit to be honest and you could end up spending a lot of money for little gain.

Better looking at whether there is a different gearbox with lower ratios which would help it rev faster and accelerate faster.