ebay exhausts

raymb6

right lads looked at my civic today to check it over for the test and the exhaust is main problem there hole in center pipe but id say she had a custom rear box fitted and they lashed it on its hitting the car and everything think my best option is to bin it rather than messing with it was looking at the systems on ebay but not sure what make they are what sort of a fit they are on the car does any one have number of company that they got theres cheap from looked at mongoose they stopped doing them for the mb6 so its either ebay or fork out a bit for custom system

Duno if it helps at all but ma mate had an ebay exhaust for his civic hatch and it was a ball ache to fit. had to reposition hangers etc and it wasnt the right length. If you dont mind the faffing about then ebay system is the way but he ended up tearing his off and going custom.

Toyosports system on ebay is cheap but it's loud and quite thin steel.

If you were looking at spending on the mongoose system, then go for a custom one from longlife or powerflow. Similar price and tailored to your exact requirements. :)

cheers lads nick I was thinking that only problem is that iam in republic of Ireland   and there is no one around that does custom exhausts nearest is about 4 hours drive id say when you say lengthen the exhaust spudley and reposition the hangers was that a cut and reweld job shame  mongoose don't do them no more:(

In the chosen ebay ad, click the  'items sold' icon next to the quantity box. This will tell you the date when someone bought the exhaust system.

Then go into the sellers feedback and find the date it was sold on and check accordingly, the feedback list. Try and find the item sold (you may have to check a few days after sold as people post feedback AFTER part fitted). Usually the buyer i.d is listed on feedback....email them and ask their thoughts on the exhaust they bought.

I hope you understood this waffle!

Cheers