vibration

spudley1988

Cool will look into that J&R motors place as it was only £30 odd quid if my memory serves me correctly. Can anyone confirm if these guys are any good as a few mates thought the price was awfy cheap for a shaft.

Got mine about 6 months ago...and since then my car has been vibrating on hard accelerations. I never though it would be the driveshafts (were brand new...) until my mechanic checked them and told me that the play of the inner bearings was waaaay to much, and likely the vibrations came from there. I am now planning to contact J&R to check if warranty will cover this and to get new ones (2 years warranty).

• 4 weeks later...

If it was engine mounts you would prob here the engine knock about. How many shafts did you change? Have you tried swopping front wheels to back to rules out the wheels? Also have you checked your callipers aren't seizing?

Done the drivers shaft as majority of vibration is only through drivers side. I'll need to try swapping the wheels and see if it eliminates it. Don't think it's calipers tbh could be wrong but def wouldn't be top of the list lol