The hunt for M's thread!

Krzys

I keep getting tempted by the 1.6s but I know if I get it I will be boarded of the power in a bout a week!

Wouldnt get the 1.6 ..

Defo worth holding out for a vti or s ..

I have a 2.0 145bhp lancer now, couldnt go down lol ..

they want £1200 to end early for the sliver one and she reckons 13 people have asked that same question over night. It's the one in Epsom I was on about someone living near it!

Yeah when I saw where it was I thought it was the one you'd asked about! 

13 people and yet no one has bought it yet! :roll:

Get yasen over there spud!

Silver one looks like a goodun, I'd definitely have a bid on that. 69k and a FSH. Win. :)

Definitely looks a good'un ..

Grrrr I'll be killled by the "better half" if i rinse our savings just before xmas to get one without selling mine !

not sure wether this one has been put up .. Spoke to him on the phone, seems pretty adament that its in great nick .. Completely standard too ..

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic/honda-civic-b18-vti-d-o-h-c-169bhp/1935095

So this one .. Matey has just text me again ..

Said that he's off on holiday on monday ..

"make me a sensible cash offer and you can drive away"

So what im after is advise as to how not to get skinned alive?!

So this one .. Matey has just text me again ..

Said that he's off on holiday on monday ..

"make me a sensible cash offer and you can drive away"

So what im after is advise as to how not to get skinned alive?!

Well it looks clean and straight, just check all the usual things does it drive in a straight line, any knocks, clicks or bangs when turning a full circle, pulls up straight, revs all the way to the redline effortlessly, vtec crossover @4.5k and iabs opening @5.8k, electrics all working, any signs of leaks (windscreen area, boot floor etc.), service history, cambelt change, paintwork and interior condition.

If all that's good, make him an offer, if there's any problems that shouldn't be too hard to fix try and list them to make your case for a price reduction. If he's away on holiday I'm sure it would be nice to have some cash in his pocket rather than knowing he's got to come home and try and sell the car still. :)

I think it is, hard to tell when it's on it's side. :unsure:  Car looks familiar though.

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic