2002 Audi S3 (8L chassis)

feck_on_a_stick

I'll check out the video on my phone but wow!

I would say the map will play a massive part in what's happening there! Everytime you change something performance wise you'd benefit from a re-map, though that would get expensive quickly if you were sticking parts on every other month :lol:

Got a mate with a 200sx S14a, has the standard breather mods, turbo back exhaust, air intake etc etc claimed "it should be running about 300bhp", boy was he disappointed when the RR said 230bhp!

I asked if he'd had it mapped and he said no, so I said you should get it mapped, then it can make use of the mods, but instead he reckons plugs and leads will sort it...guy at the RR said the same as me too! Why people don't listen is beyond me :lol:

d**k. 

Tell him to go to horsham developments. He does very good chips for sx's with different stages that he can aim for. What he has done needs a stage 1 chip from him, then he will see the GGs :smile:  

Yep! 

I can't stand folk who bolt these mods on, say it runs x amount of power and they haven't made it mapped nor even RR'd to find out! Assumptions are the worst mistake people can make!

Apparently the wheel on that Golf survived ok.  Just the wing needs repaired.  He put the back wheels on the front and did another run later in the day.

A car def has to be mapped to it's mods.  I need to get mine remapped again however finding a reliable VAG custom mapper in Northern Ireland is difficult. 

I'd love to take it to MRC for a good map, however they are in Banbury so I need an excuse to bring it across to England at some point.

MRC are probably the best Audi tuners in the UK.  I'd own their S4 tomorrow if I could

6166756110_19a31a7cd5_b.jpg?w=1024.jpg

1377177_612290348813223_736472881_n.jpg