Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Yep still going! Lumpy running seems to be sorted, discovered a loose spark plug while swapping leads over with Grant! 

Had a lot of fun at the weekend but being as I picked up the replacement on Saturday it's kind of set in stone that the Civic will be going soon.

Few more parts to remove and swap over yet so for now it's sat on the driveway. 

Yep still going! Lumpy running seems to be sorted, discovered a loose spark plug while swapping leads over with Grant! 

Had a lot of fun at the weekend but being as I picked up the replacement on Saturday it's kind of set in stone that the Civic will be going soon.

Few more parts to remove and swap over yet so for now it's sat on the driveway. 

Was really weird ! I did think for a minute that it was cross threaded in there! Glad it wasnt though and glad that it seems to have resolved the lumpy running !

Leads look much better in a clean bay ;-)

• Like 1

What did you replace it with?  Did I miss it in the thread, or is it a secret? lol

Just haven't announced it, didn't go down well when I told these lot in the whatsapp chat so probably not worth letting the masses here know :P