Aftermarket Alarms + fitting

MB3Matt

Right let me get one thing straight before anybody suggests it, I can not, and will not, attempt to fit this myself to save money! :)

So to kick it off,

Basically, I want a Toad AI606 system, 105 squid on ebay, I just need an auto electrician to fit it, and I'm wondering just how much I should be willing to pay for someone to do it?

Or if there are any mobile autoelectricians in the club, I'd happily take a quote.

Thanks guys

Only Sextons in Cheshire is a bakery... I feel like they would not be so qualified for this job. Toad do have their own mobile fitters, but knowing my luck, will not have any in Cheshire!

If it doesnt end up costing more than about 250 for the system + fitting I'll be happy.

I would have gone for the remote start, but realised it was a bit of a waste of time, so reckon I'll save my money from that feature and put it towards installation costs!

Would never attempt it myself, as a lack of tools and know-how would result in an unsuccessful job, and a very p*ss*d off owner!

I could never get it to work, it would just turn over and never fire no matter what I did

I went to my local auto electrician and he said it would cost a fair bit to sort out so just gave up in the end

I'd get in touch with Toad to see if they cover your area for mobile fitting but I imagine whoever ends up with the job won't charge you more than £250 fitted unless you go for an all singing and dacing unit! The Ai606 is a good system, had one before and never had any issues!

Well I just got a quote from GAP security, who claim that if I buy a toad system off ebay its probably stolen or a fake. Which now has me paranoid, but they want 379 fitted... I mean, I love my car, but thats what I paid for the car itself!