Aftermarket Alarms + fitting

MB3Matt

Dude, you're a legend, I'll likely be using these next month, depending how generous Santa is :)

:) No worries chap.  :civic5rocks3:

That's decent! Just had a look at the Clifford Avantgard 5.5 which I think is cool but expensive!

I wouldn't have another Clifford, I've had 2 in the past and I'd go with the Toad every time.

:) No worries chap. :civic5rocks3:

I wouldn't have another Clifford, I've had 2 in the past and I'd go with the Toad every time.

I've had the Ai606 before so I know what to expect with it, you don't rate the Clifford then?

I've had the Ai606 before so I know what to expect with it, you don't rate the Clifford then?

Well it's been a long time since I've had a Clifford (about 15yrs) so they may have improved but from all accounts they still give out false alarms.

I've had the Ai606 too and never had any falsies and I think it says a lot that they're still making the same model after all these years.

Well it's been a long time since I've had a Clifford (about 15yrs) so they may have improved but from all accounts they still give out false alarms.

I've had the Ai606 too and never had any falsies and I think it says a lot that they're still making the same model after all these years.

Yeah I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Toad, just fancied remote start, though to be honest the novelty would eventually wear off and probably not use it :lol:

It's just a gimmick really, a friend of mine had it when they first came out, quite funny for scaring the crap out of people but you have to leave the car in neutral all the time and I never do that so it would never work.

It's just a gimmick really, a friend of mine had it when they first came out, quite funny for scaring the crap out of people but you have to leave the car in neutral all the time and I never do that so it would never work.

I usually do but can imagine how it would end the day I didn't!