fabrication

raymb6

I think this sounds like a good idea, as above there's very few inlets that are made for our taller ports so if your mate can match the ports and do them at a reasonable price I'd be up for having one! 8-)

In fact just like the skunk in picture above. If you look at the top part of the port for injector. It's not symmetrical. ..

Anyone have any insight as to why???

Can only assume that's what the DC2 head ports are shaped like.

Ahh sorry chaps. I'm used to EKs and their all pretty much the same, I assumed the heads would have the same ports. I guess the Teg' (ITR) head was built for 9kpowahhhh!! And the M(VTI/VTIS) was more a motorway cruiser / family car

Along that line, the C4 was developed as a compromise between say a VTEC-e like the D series and a Type R, the idea being that it was economical, had good mid-range torque (For a Honda) but also went like sh1t off a stick when poked! 

well guys I was onto my friend he said he can fabricate anything just needs a few pics of what you want making say for example a skunk manifold for the mb6 engines if you could send him a pic of it or any other part that you want made he can give us a price he said if we do a group buy he do us a good deal on post and price ill leave it up to yourse;lves this is his number 07787 524648 dan yapp is his name I cant do much over my end as iam in Ireland lol but ill try my best