Would this eBay induction kit fit my MB3?

Roj

http://r.ebay.com/hm6UPt

Has anyone used this induction kit on their MB before? Does it fit without modification? I bought one of these kits for my EU7 and had no issues with it, but the ad clearly stated it'd fit my car. This kit only says it'll fit an EK 1.4 and 1.6 but if it fits a D16 it should fit my D15 right?

Also if anyone knows some cheap alternatives that just bolt in, I'm all ears. :)

Yeah should fit just check how many breathers you got going into ur intake! Also check throttle body size as you might need different silicone hose size I would of thought there were all the same thou!

Yeah should fit just check how many breathers you got going into ur intake! Also check throttle body size as you might need different silicone hose size I would of thought there were all the same thou!

I have the usual breather hose and air sensor, so I'm good there. I didn't remove the standard intake hose to measure the throttle body but it looks like the silicone steps down to the same size as the standard hose anyway. I think I'll grab this induction kit then. :D