Pic request please (fan blades)

marv

Hi folks, my fan blades should be arriving this week and they have been painted black. Was wondering if people had pics of their mb,mc etc on fan blades?different colours etc? Thinking of keeping them black or maybe painting them anthracite if I can get time.

Cheers

Mine on standard silver.

IMAG0186.jpg

Naz's on a steel grey/anthraciteish. (these are 16s)

IMG-20130120-WA0003.jpg

There's a chap with black ones on the facebook page and if you can find it Aaron (weaver88) has a set of green ones.

They do look nice! I know te grey would go well with the silver car but no doubt il be too eager just to get them on lol yours looks sweet man, what suspension you using?

Cheers, that photo was when I had the MGZS shocks and Eibach springs on, it's on Meister r's now.

Try them as they come at first, you might like them but if you're keeping the standard wheels then it's easy enough to swap them back while you paint them. :)

No, they're on the car at the moment, winter init. :)

Yes bled....:lol: 

Must have missed that one! I want to buy wheels ready for the summer, if I go second hand (I know of a set going) then they'll be getting a refurb and colour change before they go on, then I can get my fanblades done when money allows!