Honda will rip you a new one mate.

Any "OEM" spec clutch kit will do. May want to see about getting the flywheel skimmed, should see an end to the juddering, see if the garage you get to change it could do that while it's all accessible?

Oddly enough it only judders in 1st when cold.

After 5miles or so it's pretty smooth. No judder in any other gears.

No judder in reverse though...

I'll pm you 10000rpm!

• 2 weeks later...

Done a small amount of servicing over the last couple days.

New set of plugs. NGK gapped to 1.1mm.

Here's the old ones. All seem okay with maybe one cyl slightly overfuelling.

MjW5DKV.jpg

I also did the fuel filter and had some real issues!

The Crosland kit I was sold had a filter and a one copper washer.

So I fitted the filter, screwed the bottom fuel line in and screwed the top line in with the copper washer. Kept the rag in place in case of any leaks.

I primed the car 3-4 times to build up the fuel pressure and it leaked fuel out the bottom _everywhere_!

Took the filter out and dashed to Motor Parts Direct for a new filter.

This kit contained the filter, 2 larger copper washers and a smaller copper washer.

I fitted the filter with both larger washers around the top fuel line and I fitted the smaller copper washer around the lower fuel line. The smaller washer was a bit fiddly. I rested the washer on the fuel line and then insert into the filter and tightened it all up. I primed again 2-3 times. No leaks!

Started it up and no leaks :)

Driven 15miles to work this morning and still no leaks. However I'm still unsure as to whether or not it's 100% watertight. Fooling myself into thinking I can smell fuel.

Can anyone tell me the fuel pressures when priming? When on idle? And when at WOT?

If I'm right in thinking the filter is after the FPR so the pressure will vary. I want to be sure there's no leaks when pressure is at its highest.

This has confirmed to me...I'm not a mechanic ;)

Oh, MOT is also booked for Saturday! Fingers are crossed!

I don't know about what the pressures should be but I will say that if it leaked before, it's quite likely if you are smelling any fuel it may be the result of this?

Hope that it isn't leaking though! It seems like you've got it sorted in the end!