Immobiliser problem

NIKH25

Morning all, as the title suggests I'm having some trouble with my immobiliser.

It's happened before intermittently when I've put the key in it's not recognised it and the light continued to flash only ever happened once in a while though.

Yesterday morning it happened when I first got in, turned it off and back on and it was fine, happened again when I got in it yesterday afternoon just once on and off again.

Then last night, coming home from the pub it took 3 attempts, I got home and tried it again and again it took 3 goes, tried several times after that and it was fine. :unsure:

Does everybody think it's just a key problem or should I start panicing!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got a spare dude or just the one? Could be worth getting a working spare done if you've only got the one key, I was suprised to find out they can now copy the black key and have it start the car! Even if it's not the key at least you'll have a spare anyway!

Have you got a spare dude or just the one? Could be worth getting a working spare done if you've only got the one key, I was suprised to find out they can now copy the black key and have it start the car! Even if it's not the key at least you'll have a spare anyway!

I've only got the one, getting a spare cut is one of the many jobs I just haven't got round to yet. I do have the red key though. :)

blog-dont-panic.jpg

Dunno chap, but it's worth a Meme!  :wink:

As Krzys said, get another key done first  :smile:

:lol:

I've only got the one, getting a spare cut is one of the many jobs I just haven't got round to yet. I do have the red key though. :)

:lol:

Worth looking at getting another key done I'd say, with any luck it'll kill two birds with one stone! 

Krzys does. then he keeps their little toes in his mums freezer.

I thought it was a different piece from each one, the ultimate goal being to build a complete female. A submissive one of course. :lol: