Rear Wheel Bearings

skymera

Only difference that I'm aware of is the PCD, 4x100 on the D series MA/MB/MC vs 4x114 on the VTi MB6/MC2. Don't know if that will mean anything when it comes to bearings!

they need the abs cog/splines aswell

Ive just changed mine euro car parts, nyanza, unipart all have the wrong oem part numbers and will supply you the prelude ones abs ring does not fit on. I got mine from local jap shop and ordered a blue print ones cost £167 each you can try chances on ebay but make sure they say only the mb6 or mc2 no others will fit. I was gunna do this but needed them ASAP.

• Like 1

£167 each is over priced, my mate works at a motor factors and got me a blue print rear bearing for £66 with his discount. Shows how much your local jap shop is making on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Unfortunately your up s**t creek! They are about 90-100 quid. Joke cus you can get the 4x100 for half that and there identical bar the studs

Could the 4x100 ABS disc rear bearing hub really bolt straight on to the MB6 trailing arm?

Doesn't the MB6 trailing arm shaft stick out another 10mm compared to the 4x100 civics?

Or doesn't that affect the compability?