My mb6 vti-s project :)

Craigvtecallen

Thank you for all the love I'm still kinda new and need to get looking at all ur cars will get on it tonight and have a good look through :)

Its worth it mate, there are a few minters here! :-)

I think dipping is certainly the new craze .. They do look amazing when done properly :-)

• Like 1

Loving the work mate, i also thought i would not like the rims in that colour but they look spot on, and that rocker cover  :wub: .....

Been very mixed on the wheels but every1 who sees her in the flesh says spot on lol

Going to get the windows tinted in 10 mins hehe I might be a bit excited lol

• Like 1

Fronts and backs going limo on the rear and 50/50 on the fronts bets stay a little legal just in case bobby pulls me over haha but if he does I will slide them down even in the rain lol

Should look good! Depends on your bacon, they can be very picky, though with my sensible head on I think pretty much any aftermarket tint on the fronts will tip them over the limit for tint allowed as most have a slight tint from factory.

Should look good! Depends on your bacon, they can be very picky, though with my sensible head on I think pretty much any aftermarket tint on the fronts will tip them over the limit for tint allowed as most have a slight tint from factory.

I noticed today mine is kinda tinted already but o well the bacon here is nice lol farmer land :) haha

• Like 1