Just got done speeding last night :(

burbleboy

Genuinely think this thread has jinxed me! Haven't been pulled over since coming back from Glasgow with my lancer, oct 2012m and get pulled this morning!!

Coming back from dropping my girls off at a drama class, the road is full of the speed humps situated in the middle of the road, lowered cars worst nightmare lol, so I have to go through the middle of them both, copper coming the other way slows right down as I go past, pulls a u'y and then follows for about 2 miles, ha tried some late lane switching to double check and yes he was following me. As I turn into my road, lights come on, gets out walks over 'you got any tax?' Ummm yes!! Turns out my darling 3yr old son had swapped an old disc to the front! Ha. My Q is though, he ran the plates got insurance etc, that would've told him that the car was taxed, why bother follow me for 2 miles!? Ha

Then the comment as he's about to leave, 'she's very low isn't she' ha yes officer :grin:

Can't believe that they followed you for so long when they would have known after checking their system that your car was legal!

In all fairness, i have been lucky when it comes to not getting caught speeding sooner. Everyone now and then goes over the limit and it's really only a matter of time before were caught..unless your name is Sarah! :wink:

In all fairness, i have been lucky when it comes to not getting caught speeding sooner. Everyone now and then goes over the limit and it's really only a matter of time before were caught..unless your name is Sarah! :wink:

Probably jinxed it now lol