Washer motor

Krzys

Now then, I think I may have a problem with the washer motor, the fronts are fine but the rear is sh1t! It works, the lines are clear and the rear nozzle is clear, tested with an airline! Also at the time we did get it to squirt water.

But it's been a fair few weeks since I've really needed to wet the rear window but now when I try you can hear the motor but after several seconds there's still no water appearing. Bottle is filled and you can hear the motor but I'm not 100% it's as healthy as it should be! When you squirt the fronts it even sounds strained/weak!

Is the motor a part of the washer bottle? And either way, would it be a big job to replace?

Yeah there is a total of three motors,1 for the front washers one rear washers and one for the headlight washers if fitted

I had a quick look and looks easy to get to with the bumper off as you said, might get a motor and hit it one day, I like things to work properly :lol: