Lots to do.....

JayLock

JEALOUS !!!!!! i want a hat too.. Guess i better start getting everything wrong as well so i qualify for one as well

Plus, you just edit your way out of it!

Because Your The Best !!!!

Edited by Mr Brown
  • Like 2

Morning!

Day 7 ( missed 6 d**king about)

As you may or may not have noticed the 3 main things that improve a deck have yet to happen, much of it is financial, paying near £700 for lower suspension, £400 for an exhaust system and the other thing, body kit? well they are all seemingly in the pipeline, the suspension alone is worth more than the car if I sold it, to me its worth a lot more as its my daily. Things will be done to get her proper, little tweaks that should bring the engine and the other important parts up to snuff, I think I had the idea that slamming on spoilers and new springs would somehow cure a problem that had nothing to do with the issues that existed. So now I save and tweak and save, going be a long road.

Yesterday I was waiting outside the other halves work place, as usual she was running late so I am sat there listening to a bit of Classic FM covered in unspeakable juices, hat in situ and several days fuzz on the chin. A small group of teenagers walked past the Deck Mobile and then looked back, I am Mr Smug, thinking that the de chroming and all the other little things had attracted the kind of attention one seeks when making ones cars look mean and aggressive, one of them started towards the car, giddy with excitement at the proposition of receiving praise for my hard work his knuckle wrapped at the passenger window, gleefully I held down the passenger window switch, blasting the youth with Vivaldi, our eyes met, and he asked one of the most devastating questions I have ever been in receipt of:

' are you Shanes dad?'

gutted...........I am in hiding.............

• Like 3

Ha Ha no worries mate, i once got asked if i was somebodys grandfather LOL and quite a few years back when me and my mrs first met a few people suggested she was my mum PMSL!!!!!

LMAO, then i am not alone, thanks Mr Brown. Oh but the shame! Still gonna hide in my fort of pillows, possibly throw faeces at the Mrs in some child like rage..

• Like 1