Lots to do.....

JayLock

Coming along nicely pal... New rims will look good in black or gun metal i reckon too :D

Just polish the sidewalls so they're black too rather than grey lol :)

yeah, back to black is getting bloody expensive though, specially in this weather, i have yet to get through a day when it doesn't drizzle, one of my favourite things, B2B, roll on the summer, possible snow according to the always accurate Daily Mail this weekend..

Day 10.....

wheels fitted, pictures will follow when I am in an area that does not look third world, I now discover I have a squeak from the rear when jacking up/down the beast, I can rotate the rear wheels with the wheels on, I  think that's an issue, I had the brakes done last month all round, just the pads and the rear bushings, the geezer I asked about changing the disks said they are fine and should be good until the pads wear out again only now I have some severe tracks in my front disks and awful squeaking when braking, I figure that this must be due to the fact that they did not copper grease the backs of the pads or any of the sliders, this has put a dampener on another class day for washing the car, do I A: go back to the National Tyre Centre and complain like a wounded animal, grovelling and snivelling or do I man the f**k up and take a chunk out of the kn*b rot mechanic? Or is it my fault? did i do something i am, as yet, unaware of that could have prevented this travesty? answers on a postcard........

Looks good that! Not third world at all!

Tracks in the discs will be caused by pads! Uneven wear? Debris on them? I'd go back and ask them to have a look and check over to be safe! 

Looks good that! Not third world at all!

Tracks in the discs will be caused by pads! Uneven wear? Debris on them? I'd go back and ask them to have a look and check over to be safe!

good, then i will but do i take my gravimetric torpedo's just in case? That's the real question here!