Lots to do.....

JayLock

very good, so for less than the cost of a three course meal i am supposed to be going to shortly, now i need a good excuse to get out of it...

How about you accidentally bought some new suspension.  idea.gif1   "Sorry dear, fancy a McDonalds?"

• Like 1

How about you accidentally bought some new suspension.  idea.gif1   "Sorry dear, fancy a McDonalds?"

i actually gave that thought when i got the 'put your phone away'line just now....too late. Looking forward to day 8. Have a good evening y'all!

• Like 1

Ha Ha you poor poor guys.. My mrs not only came along for the ride today when i went to pick up a couple of bumpers that i only told her the evening before i was buying she also said anything else you want or need while were here and reached for her purse LOL.. 

And the answer is: I said no thanks dear just that for now.

LOL infact she is the reason i bought a replacement wing for our MB6 as she saw a Baikal Green M being broken on C5 F/B group and asked if we wanted to buy anything for the car..

• Like 1

Ha Ha you poor poor guys.. My mrs not only came along for the ride today when i went to pick up a couple of bumpers that i only told her the evening before i was buying she also said anything else you want or need while were here and reached for her purse LOL.. 

LOL infact she is the reason i bought a replacement wing for our MB6 as she saw a Baikal Green M being broken on C5 F/B group and asked if we wanted to buy anything for the car..

Love how easy going your other half is! Lucky lucky man you! 8-)

Yes it's always a case of "just that for now", making sure she knows to expect more! 

I'm not jealous at all.  :mrgreen:

*Edit: I say that and then think about who paid for my suspension last year. :lol:

• Like 1

Morning!

Day 8

my dizzy arrived today! question, I have yet to remove the old one but the new one, well you know the bit that goes onto the block, is that supposed to have a small amount of play? Also how in gods name do you get the main multi wired plug out? Jesus she's tight.

New one has play? Where?

I used a small flat head to help get the connector apart! 

Don't forget to mark up how your original dizzy is positioned onto the block unless you have a good memory! 

Also worth noting, when the old dizzy comes off, line the shaft the rotor arm sits on the new dizzy in the same position as the old is sat as it uses simple but clever locating notch type prongs! If you weren't already aware anyway! :)