My MB2

mbfan

I'd love a teg, always liked them! Prelude wise, the garage up the road from me has one for sale, and I keep meaning to go in and have a look! The shortlist was (subject to change!)

1.MB6 vti-s

2.crx delsol

3.EK4

4.EM1

But anyways, lets see more mods to your mb!! 8-)

Hey Dave I am currently looking for a new car. Initially I was planning on getting a type R 51 Reg with high miles but I am off that idea now, I am a student so insurance/cost of buying I think i'll pass! I then had a look at the type S but guess what?! Only comes in 5 door and unlike the mb6 which looks great in 5 door, the ep3 5 door looks crap to me.

So guess what I am looking for? Ah an MB6-I feel alot happier, it's destiny :lol: Looking at the figures on the parkers site I GET 36 MPG and the MB6 will get 31 so not much diff as you said yourself. I am really excited. Aiming for a 2000 plate though, to avoid rust.

A like for like swap with my x reg civic would be awesome. save me forking anything out.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the price of mb6's is down at the mo, unless it's a mega low miler, late model. They seem to be holding on to the above £2500 mark. I'd love the mb6, but due to recent events, I'll have to hang onto the MA for a while yet.

Yeah the price of mb6's is down at the mo, unless it's a mega low miler, late model. They seem to be holding on to the above £2500 mark. I'd love the mb6, but due to recent events, I'll have to hang onto the MA for a while yet.

Yeah I think I should be able to get one at a good price. Ah well, you've made a lot of changes to your MA, it might be worthwhile holding onto it, it's really personalised and nice.

Archived