Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

@Krzys i said it sat flush with his rear splitter but for some reason it sits about 10 - 15mm behind mine, havent got a pic yet @Grant but will try and get one later

That makes more sense than what I read :lol:

If the guy had his system made in one go that'll probably explain why it sticks out, you can either put up with it until you get a centre pipe made and have it done so the back box sits further in or get the piping shortened on the back box.

Phil certainly wouldnt have sold you anything duff mate..

Will almost certianly be the case that the rest of his system was custom too.. which is why it'll be sitting differently on yours.

just spotted him on this thread actually its @phill1975 he did say was on his vtis when he bought the car so might have to try and find somewhere that will make me a custom B pipe and get it adjusted

Alternatively you could have that extended, if it's only 10-15mm it shouldn't be that much work.

Phil certainly wouldnt have sold you anything duff mate..

Will almost certianly be the case that the rest of his system was custom too.. which is why it'll be sitting differently on yours.

@Grant yeah i know phill wouldnt sell duff stuff he a good chap and gave it to me at a good price, will just see about getting either the b pipe or backbox pipe extended so it sits on all the hangers and sits flush

Are you planning on getting a centre pipe made in the future? If so I'd leave the back box as is and get that made to fit so the tail pipe sits how you want it to.