Fog Lights

shaikh

Hi guys ermm i need a bit help with fog lights^^ i fitted a MB6 front bumper to my mb4 its got fog lights but they are broken and i want yellow JDM style fog lights if can any1 plz help me with that where i can buy them? cant seem to find them on Ebay the ones o found on ebay are for EK EG etc.. please help thnx

Hi guys ermm i need a bit help with fog lights^^ i fitted a MB6 front bumper to my mb4 its got fog lights but they are broken and i want yellow JDM style fog lights if can any1 plz help me with that where i can buy them? cant seem to find them on Ebay the ones o found on ebay are for EK EG etc.. please help thnx

Think I read somewhere on here the ones most people use are Ring (the brand) ones. What's broken on them?

Thnx for the teply guys thnx nikh for the links really appreciate it

Ermm ill try to post a picture of my fog lights the right side bulb seems ok bt the left side bulb seems messy ermmm wen i bought the bumpers the lights came fitted and were in working condition bt i wanna change the left side bulb it seems kinda broken ill post a picture so u guys can see what i can do with that and what kind of bulb that is so i nay buy a new/2nd hand one of same kind

ermmm u see here guys? left side one looks ok bt the right side one looks broken..can i find any other of same kind?(sorry for bad english^^) i want the same 1 as the left one and then i paint them to yellow? or any other suggestions? and if any1 knows which ones are these so i can order 1 from ebay ? or if any1 here selling these? help plz ^^