Fog Lights

shaikh

Hmmm ye i was soooo happy till he showd me the screenshot of the reciept i was like lol dude its wrong address he said oh sorry bt if u dnt get them lights by tommorow lemme know i said ok....but man i was so happy lol and i told him i can pay after i get the fogs he said no i want the money first i even agreed on that too.... Man im p**sed tbh i dont know im just speechless how can u give wrong address when its in your txt..and what if i didnt get the item? I get my money back?

Btw the post code that he gave to them is m124qd mine is m125qd which is like 2 mins walk from here but i searched theres no house number on that postcode like the house number that i have so the item will be returned? Or is there a possibility that they post the item in m125qd? He posted via first class tho so maybe if ghe address is wrong they defo gonna return the item?

Well if the address doesn't exist they should be returned to him, so he can put the right one on and resend.

I'm not sure where you stand if they disappear, depends how you paid for them I guess, Paypal should help unless it was a gift payment. (:unsure:)

Well if the address doesn't exist they should be returned to him, so he can put the right one on and resend.

I'm not sure where you stand if they disappear, depends how you paid for them I guess, Paypal should help unless it was a gift payment. (:unsure:)

Ye i paid him via paypal and he asked me to send it as gift or pay the fee ao i paid the fee :/

Bt if i dnt get the item then i should be getting my money back obv bro? It wasnt my fault that he put the wrong address even it was written in txt message not that i spoke it on fone :/

I would get down your local sorting office as they might be there explain what's going on and they might know or be able to sort it

Hmm ok bro but its my first time so im really stressd now i wanted them fogs badly :( and i paid even though im in tight position financially :( man i just wish i get my item :(

Ermm theres a post office on northmoor road its like 30 secs walk from my home should i go there and ask them about this got the reciept and etc if that can help?

Worth trying, if it's only the postcode that's wrong I'm sure you'll get them.

Would have thought they'd be clever enough to use the street name if the postcode is wrong as you can send without a postcode but may take longer to arrive.

The screenshot of the reciept that i have it only shows the house number and post code not the street name :(