Fog Lights

shaikh

Aaah thanks for the reply guys ill see wat i can do ;D probably will buy the new fogs i gound the guy on fb who is selling them fogs bt errrr for me its a bit costly hehe i just spent 150 quid for bumper fitting and repaint think it was a rip off bt i had to do this >.<

Nice one. :D

Bt that guy posted them on wrong post code lol i already paid the money but lets see wat happens tommorow he said hes gonna fone them and see if its not too late lol man i really want them yellow lights and ive already paid lol :/

Bt that guy posted them on wrong post code lol i already paid the money but lets see wat happens tommorow he said hes gonna fone them and see if its not too late lol man i really want them yellow lights and ive already paid lol :/

Damn, I hope it gets sorted, I've just been linked to these, can't believe the price and apparently they fit the original apertures.

Damn, I hope it gets sorted, I've just been linked to these, can't believe the price and apparently they fit the original apertures.

Man in speechless i dnt knw wat do this is first time i bought smthing frm sm1 whide frm facebook and man u told me thats the best price i wud ever get now these bulbs frm ebay :P anywy man i just want the items i paid for im already in tight condition as in financially bt still i just wanted them yellow fogs so badly i bought them off... And ive already paid man......

Ermmm i dont know how the royal mail works but what if they cant find the address r they gonna return the items to the seller?

Man in speechless i dnt knw wat do this is first time i bought smthing frm sm1 whide frm facebook and man u told me thats the best price i wud ever get now these bulbs frm ebay :P anywy man i just want the items i paid for im already in tight condition as in financially bt still i just wanted them yellow fogs so badly i bought them off... And ive already paid man......

Ermmm i dont know how the royal mail works but what if they cant find the address r they gonna return the items to the seller?

I know, it sucks but those oem ones you've bought are cheap, I have oem ones on mine and I replaced one which was broken when I bought the car and they're still intact after over 3 years.

I'm not sure what will happen, hopefully he put a return address on it and they'll come back to him, annoying though. :(

I know, it sucks but those oem ones you've bought are cheap, I have oem ones on mine and I replaced one which was broken when I bought the car and they're still intact after over 3 years.

I'm not sure what will happen, hopefully he put a return address on it and they'll come back to him, annoying though. :(

Hmmm ye i was soooo happy till he showd me the screenshot of the reciept i was like lol dude its wrong address he said oh sorry bt if u dnt get them lights by tommorow lemme know i said ok....but man i was so happy lol and i told him i can pay after i get the fogs he said no i want the money first i even agreed on that too.... Man im p**sed tbh i dont know im just speechless how can u give wrong address when its in your txt..and what if i didnt get the item? I get my money back?

Btw the post code that he gave to them is m124qd mine is m125qd which is like 2 mins walk from here but i searched theres no house number on that postcode like the house number that i have so the item will be returned? Or is there a possibility that they post the item in m125qd? He posted via first class tho so maybe if ghe address is wrong they defo gonna return the item?