My coupe h22a7

dogg1210

Lol it really sucks! Nothing happens when you press accelerator it's dangerous! Someone was in front of me going to work doing 35 in a 60 I went to overtake him and holy crap did it struggle lol

I only tried to move one a few yards from where it was parked on a main road into my brothers garage and I couldn't gauge the front, back or the width! Feels so much bigger than it is and it was just generally horrible to drive! The button handbrake annoys me too! 

Bottom of the barrel indeed lol and iv got this till the coupe gets sorted was hoping to find a crank pulley nearer to home but not looking good might be a wait till next week for one 😞

Bottom of the barrel indeed lol and iv got this till the coupe gets sorted was hoping to find a crank pulley nearer to home but not looking good might be a wait till next week for one

What happened with the guy who'd got three ATR's?

What happened with the guy who'd got three ATR's?

It's a guy from up perth way that's meant to break Hondas said he had a pulley in a box but couldn't find it? Then couldn't take one of as didn't have his compressor working! So just ordered one from a boy down South hopefully be here wed. Iv asked the boy from perth before about a mani he said he had but he never answered phone or txt so maybe shouldn't have hoped for pulley lol
  • Like 1