Civic type r concept

Grant

Wats the point i have ICE in an electric car you would be forever turning it off to increase the range lol electric os a fad to make celebs feel gr8 about living in a big house n earning lots of money even bio diesel fuels are a better option im gona run my drift car on bio ethanol lol should be fun

Pull up to the lights, *thump thump thump*, go to pull off and it fades away to make power to move :lol:

• Like 2

Bet the charge won't last long if you use all of it, all the time!

Yep, it might beat you away from the lights but you'll catch it quick enough as the driver stops to look for a powerpoint. :lol:

• Like 3

Yep, it might beat you away from the lights but you'll catch it quick enough as the driver stops to look for a powerpoint. :lol:

The RAC, AA etc would make a killing :lol:

So this type r is for every one? I mean is it gonna be same for every country or is it jdm? Cause theres always been different models for jdm and european countries and for usa :/

Yes, European launch probably spring next year, this is a concept though so it probably won't look exactly like that, arches added rather than part of the bodywork, 19" rims with 20" as an option, I like this quote though;

'Honda promises a class-leading output of at least 276bhp but don't expect the full 300bhp' 'Creating a high output turbocharged engine is relatively easy, but our aim is to retain the VTEC characteristics so it's high revving, with great responses and easy to control performance'.

:D

• Like 4