Civic mb6 economy BOOORRIIINNGGG (Yawn)

Civicnige

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea be the same as me then mate readings will be all over as the chances are even tho the gauge reads roughly the same can bet the amount of petrol in their wont be. Def try filling it tho and doing your 100 miles then see how it fairs up. Hopefully it doesnt take the £25 :-)

• 2 months later...
Guest rallyeluke

Best ecconomy I ever managed from a B18C4 engine is 44 mpg and that was in my old MC2, achieved with lots of hypermiling techniques and basic coasting etc. 

Guest rallyeluke

I only got my new MB6 early last week and I am currently on 135 miles and used nearly half a tank lol ;) I am still in the honeymoon period with this one though and no doubt I will start driving it sensibly, The wife doesn't want my Aerodeck MC2 anymore and wants me to sell it :( 

I'm on 100 miles for half a tank of 99! But I think that's partly town driving and partly the seized brakes :lol:

Be a shame to sell it, wives don't understand the importance!

Guest rallyeluke

yes she should be grateful I gave her that car lol. she thinks it is a bus and in all honesty it is lol but a practical semi fast one that can be loaded up with rubbish to take down the tip lol 

I can do hypermiling when I need to, usually need to because I'm busy being tight :lol:

I'm the same lol, only use vtec these days if it's absolutely, totally and utterly necessary to teach some motherf**ker a lesson!

• Like 1

I'm the same lol, only use vtec these days if it's absolutely, totally and utterly necessary to teach some motherfucker a lesson!

A lot of driving I do is around town so there's either traffic or the rozzers are about so pretty tame a lot of the time!