MB1 Project (updated 18/11/14) - DC2 Steering wheel

sparco

Hi again guys

Today i'm bringing to you my lasts purchases. Yeah, I'm sure you thing that i should fit what I've got before continue buying, but this month I've been completly busy with the university (next monday I'll finish my degree) and I couldn't touch the car.

However, here we go with the pics.

In first place a brand new headlamp. Yes, nothing special but I'm proud of him :P

IMG_1902_zps54674e4b.jpg

And the other thing... well if you thing the mb1 front lip is like an unicornt, then I think I just found a pegasus XD

Brand new genuine civic 5 dors side garnish covers.

IMG_1901_zps4cc64168.jpg

Next week promise I'll fit everything!

• Like 2

My secret is the Honda EPC. I found this in the EPC and the next day I went to my honda dealer to ask for the item. The problem is that you've to ask for the parts in many countries  until you find it  :S

do ya know what, i'm gonna borrow a couple of artic's, a minibus, no a coach, and raid this honda warehouse in belgium for all of the civic M chassis parts.... 

• Like 2

This weekend I'm going to fit everything, you'll see pictures soon :P
There's only one missing thing in my M, and it's the most functional, you know what i'm talking about.... cup holder.... cry.gif1

This weekend I'm going to fit everything, you'll see pictures soon :P

There's only one missing thing in my M, and it's the most functional, you know what i'm talking about.... cup holder.... cry.gif1

yeah can only agree on that one, the only known one is to raid a high spec rover 400/45 or a mg zs.

Hi guys, I've to install some other things, but I know what you want to see, so here we go.

First fof all, the side garnish covers, the picture suck's, as soon as possible I'll post better pics

IMG_1923_zps81607403.jpg

IMG_1925_zpsa356ab3b.jpg

And the original civic MB1 front lip (in matt black)

IMG_1905_zps314abeec.jpg

IMG_1907_zps7c08cc33.jpg

Wait for better pictures and enjoy it :P

• Like 1