Front wing!

Krzys

There's a plastic thing that pushes into hole in wing. Bit like a wall plug you would use to screw in a wall in your house.

It stretches out a little when screw goes in

• Like 2

it actaully screws into the wing though :/ if you can hold on till next week im taking my wings off to have a proper clean up and i can take pictures for you?

That would be great Alex! :smile:

There's a plastic thing that pushes into hole in wing. Bit like a wall plug you would use to screw in a wall in your house.

It stretches out a little when screw goes in

Probably part of the wing stay I found further up?

as jake said, thats what it is :) can take pics over the weekend or early next week ;)

Appreciate it dude! Just annoying when previous owners don't do things properly! Though I'm probably being awkward as per usual I like my cars to be as straight forward to deal with as possible! 

yes and me mate!! im quite tempted to put easy off clips on the bumper from the inside :/ i might actuially have a spare set of wings ya know ;) i'll have a look on them tonight :)

• Like 1

Mr OCD

Yep! Normally I wouldn't bother but knowing the bumper will be coming off again in the future I just want to make it easier as with the way it has been bodged is annoyingly fiddly!