Mk5 Tina V8 ... SOLD

VTISmichael

• 1 month later...

Finally got round to gettting the new bits i need for her, id like to say i popped down to Real Steel in uxbridge but instead of taking an hour there & back its was 2 hours bloody traffic! Anyway got a master torque performance starter motor, 10 litres of gearbox oil as the gearbox sump has been leaking unoticed for awile so i need to put all new oil & fix the sump and i have ordered the GPS speedo too!

Looks like a beast & fits but not with the downpipe fitted & its very close to the manifold too :(

I rekon im going to have cut & weld a 2" straight bit from the mani flange to the bend, grind some clearence on the manifold and then heat wrap the lot so im not om the final straight yet! [smash.gif]

2015-04-20%2019.05.06.jpg2015-04-20%2019.04.52.jpg2015-04-20%2019.47.50.jpg

mate i need it to tell me what speed in going at all times! Cant put a analog speedo in it lol

When I went with my mate to fetch his F100 the speedo decided to stop working and had to use a GPS app on my phone most of the way home to keep him out of trouble :lol: