who's up for japfest!

pjrzn

Back home 2 days no sleep finally sleep time!!! Great to meet you guys we need a bbig banner and a tent next time if this carries on. BBQ FTW!!!

• Like 2

Good to meet you chap, your car is looking well, you certainly spent some time cleaning it. :)@pjrzn

Got home about 7. After a couple of stops to mainline some caffeine and a bit of motion lotion.

• Like 3

And back home! The GLE crew were the last cars to leave!

@UnicyclingTom was Wilksey still there? Reckons he was asleep as didn't see him for the whole day! Prob still there now lol

• Like 1

Good to meet you chap, your car is looking well, you certainly spent some time cleaning it. :)@pjrzn

Got home about 7. After a couple of stops to mainline some caffeine and a bit of motion lotion.

Hahaha using the rain to get the dirt off lol - need a repaint really

Hahaha using the rain to get the dirt off lol - need a repaint really

I've recently been doing a lot of paint correction on mine, it's amazing what can be achieved. Takes a lot of time, patience, a steady hand and a bit of nerve as it looks worse before it looks better but way cheaper than a respray.

I've recently been doing a lot of paint correction on mine, it's amazing what can be achieved. Takes a lot of time, patience, a steady hand and a bit of nerve as it looks worse before it looks better but way cheaper than a respray.

Gets brilliant results though!

• Like 1