What can you buy for 99p nowadays? Well today someone brought my oem headlights for that princely sum! :s

onejdmcivic1984

Made sure the auction ended in the evening to give people who might have just come back from work a chance to bid on some good condition oem mb headlights. Started the auction bid at 99p and thought one person finally bidded 3hrs before auction ended with what i saw was 4 watchers. Yes perhaps a bidding war will occur in last 5mins and that id get at least a tenner for the pair.

Well imagine the dismay i felt when i checked the auction winning bid was...yes you guessed it...99p!!!

I thought why the hell should i bother posting this (i charged 7.95 for Hermes Tracked delivery) as im making only 99p from it!

What is the world coming to when something big and important as headlights goes for 99p??!! I mean i appreciate not everyone needs them but someone somewhere in the UK must need a set to replace their cracked/damaged/moudly/etc set

Bad times :(

Gutted for you, got rid of a set of lights in need of TLC for a tenner. In many years to come people will dream of getting a mb headlight for a £10....