Moe's VTi-S

Moe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice progress! Interesting to hear that the MG ARB does make a difference. I'm always looking at ways to improve handling. Its pretty good as it is with it being so low, but improving turn in would probably fix the slight understeer i sometimes feel! As southwest MB6 was saying, keep us updated on the clutch and flywheel progress these are two mods i'm giving strong considertion to.

hi Ad, the braided brake lines were made for me bu HEL, if i remember correctly its a DC2 kit with the rear lines extended by about 2 inches. Give HEL a ring and see if they list for the MB6 as i gave them some grief with my car :lol:

the flywheel and clutch have both been fitted and the differance is enormous, the engine doesnt feel restricted anymore and is alot more rev happy. IMO daily driving has not been affected, even though the clutch is stage 1 the pedal still feels light and engages smoothly. the lightened flywheel is a definate must have though, i actually cant comment on any drawbacks from fitting it.

I like this build, you've chosen the bits nicely.

Isn't that the exedy OEM clutch? The Oem boxes are usually grey amd the stage 1 are pink. i need one myself either way :D

You've got KYB AGX shocks right? How do you rate them; I'm guessing you got the DC2 ones?

Moe I don't suppose you noticed if the rear ARB bush brackets were different for the MG ZS and the stock MB6. I lost one of the MG brackets :(

Archived