Mcd16 tune up

Mcd16

Lots of info thanks guys thought I'd been wasting my time! I have I stalled the locking kit in the past so bill go down that route again if I really get bugged.

Anyway, I got a mgzs rack and fitted it... what a pig of a job! But it's a lot nicer and lighter, steering doesn't wonder no more so it worked,sounds very rattly so ill once over. Time to save for lower if springs! Oh also got a mgzt splitter for a tenner halfway done so that'll be a picture soon :)

I got the splitter on. Gibe for the old retro look, mainly because I couldn't be arsed to spend hours to get it to fit properly.

http://i.imgur.com/gPxpnrv.jpg

I quite like it in the silver against my silver. It was a tenner and its on, enough said ;) back to the part's hunt for now!¡â†â†‘→↓

I got the splitter on. Gibe for the old retro look, mainly because I couldn't be arsed to spend hours to get it to fit properly.

ukwUDgI.jpg

another angle

B3QP0qL.jpg

I quite like it in the silver against my silver. It was a tenner and its on, enough said ;) back to the part's hunt for now!¡â†â†‘→↓

• 2 weeks later...

Not got mucj to update on. Moneys been tight saving for a new toy.. bike or quad haven't decided yet. But I bought some foglights.there aftermarket projector ones which I think look like alien eyes. Pretty cool shtuff. Pre warning-they dont fit the standard moulds but they are inside them

D9Njf5M.jpg

JNb0dF3.jpg

Im going to get yellow hid bulbs and 8000k lights, should look coooooooool.

itll be slow progress now untill ive finished a course, but good stuff coming!:)

I was very close to buying those projectors lights, but got these instead :)

Love how you fitted that front lip, sure is different!

SAM_0831EDIT.jpg

there brilliany real nice cut off and slight curvature. Only £30 and feel great quality. They just hsve cheapy bulbs in though. Thatll change!

Cheers man! It stuck out wayy away from the bumper line hence the two screws on each corner. Something different ;)

UPDATE:

So done my reach forklift licence today and I passed! So in the spirit of rewarding, I bought some goodies! Which are

Hks hybrid filter. Its for a d16z apparently. Box says d16a. But it dont fit mine, so I will chop it down to fit :D

PZ7Snq3.jpg

and Rear strut brace. Got told they had a rear arb.. they must of got confused :| I had it anyway lol.

3iwHiA8.jpg

And finally.. rear springs and shocks! From a ek saloon so thought it was a good match! If Anything slighter softer on mine because of weight.

yNvggi7.jpg

I also got these engine mount inserts.. can anyone explain as ive never came across these and what mount they go on? Theres two look like this

dJDvo9Q.jpg

All in all this cost a whole 100 of my own, great, British pounds in fuel bills. The parts came to £75... cheap!

im fitting it all now so, be back with some good news.. I hope! :D