Mcd16 tune up

Mcd16

Got bored. Had a roll of carbon wrap so thought id play around with it. Done the spoiler and bonnet. I scratched the top of bonnet a couple times >:/ but Never mind

vkL6r2a.jpg

• Like 1

Not much to update on. Just thought id share a quick shot with bonnet wrapped.

IjchKDf.jpg

I got some front forks to try shave some mil off the height up front.

Also seen this little beast! Track ready All stripped and roll cage etc. Anyone know who owns?

fd1fYWG.jpg

Saving for a new exhaust.. and maybe a couple tyres up front. There a little bold:/ ahwell... More to come!

• Like 1

Oh you lot! ;) the wine rack Defiantly was a must have deal when bought the car, just removed it :P

Its ok. There was paint flake which I couldn't be bothered to smooth out now There's a air bubble there without fail after every use lol. Never mind

• Like 1

Thats exactly why i wrapped my bonnet n boot tbh the paint quality on these cars is not the best from new so thats why those out there with good paint now have put in a lot of effort keeping it that way

• 2 months later...

Hi guys. Not really been doing much. Bought centre section but thats now broke after 4 days. Silly lows. This is how shes looking so far.. nothing really changed

0aBxeAV.jpg

got some wheels with mint tyres for 45 quid as i desperately needed rear because of camber..then found out they were yaris sr alloys... A bit of a steal!

Before

0KqxAhJ.jpg

after

IvT2afD.jpg

it was one of my £1 a wheel jobs ago lol. Well its working for me?

• Like 1

Got the wheels to fit! Nothing abit of sanding with a dremel sorted :). Heres rough pic will get one when shes cleeeeeeean.

This is what my work day consisted of... all work done so here is one of my whips ;)

vk9mOGl.jpg

FoWqEn6.jpg

g4DPZAu.jpg

• Like 1