Jamalam724

• 2 weeks later...

So things started off great, and have taken a turn for thr worse :(

So everything was looking good, polished and looking very clean

NewImage4_zpsfc73e9c1.jpg

NewImage_zps68010727.jpg

NewImage3_zpsac6083f5.jpg

THEN!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Someone decides to go into the side of me. Ruined the door, i managed to get another one, which is slightly purple in certain light. so that will have to be sprayed. In the process of fillering atm, as you can see from the photo theres alot of filler needed ( Arch and door Gap )

NewImage5_zps247b1aa5.jpg

photobucket has decided to rotate it for me aswell :(

NewImage6_zpsa438d0d9.jpg

• Like 1

I know that feeling, hope you get it sorted soon. Similar thing happened to me but I let the bodyshop look after the arch and left the door. The door you got is pirates black that's why it is slightly purple.

Its a slow and boring process but its going in the right direct so im happy, Where could i find my paint code? Its not pirates black (thanks Hamza) Its just a jet black colour. Logbook? Cheers 

I dont, would it be in the logbook, or chassis plate? If so where? Just for future reference... not sure weather to spray it myself or get my mate ( professional ) to spray it... Back quarter and door .... 

No, nkt to everyone's taste but for some reason paint kept reacting on it. And I was getting fed up with wasting money on paint. Back arch will be done and painted by Wednesday so I'll get pics up as and when, any only know where I can get a paint colour the same as the wheels? It's sort of a purple/blue ( depends how you look at it ) I want to do the badge and rear tow eye and strut brave etc the same colour