new member and new aerodeck on the way

stepmeek

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. Just put a deposit down on a 2000 1.8 VTI aerodeck with 92000 miles on the clock. The car is in need of some TLC as it has been neglected in for a good couple of years by the looks of things. The interior is really shabby so will be looking to get some seats swapped in from another car, also the fog lights are in a terrible state so they will need changed ASAP. 

Looks like there is lots of good advice on here so I will do my best to follow it but my first question is what cars are an exact match for this regarding the interior? Can i remove seats from any EJ/EK civics? New to Hondas so please excuse my ignorance, they are quite a complicated manufacturer to get your head round with all the models.

Heres a quick pic from dealer but I will update this as I go along.

honda-civic-estate-1-8-vti-5dr-ac-237636

Initial plan is just to get it completely road worthy, planning on giving it a full inspection/service. After that will be tarting up the interior and lowering it a bit. Would love some leather seats if anyone has some for sale.

Welcome! Saw this on Autotrader the other day! 

Interior wise your best bet will be to find another MB/MC being broken. We have a couple of people as traders here who may be able to help with second hand parts :)

welcometocivic5smile