Hatch V's Deck (rover v's cargo ship)

burbleboy

MB6 Vs MC2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hatch or Deck

• MB6
    • MC2

Oh dear, lets all play nicely and agree that its all down to personal taste. I was of the opinion that the deck looked wierd and was not a fan until i joined civic5 then they grew on me and i love them now.

But MY personal preference is for the hatch.

Reaf carefully i said my preference not one is better than the other as thats how it works, you get choices and everybodys choice is different.

Thats why manufacturers give us options to please everyone...

• Like 2

Oh dear, lets all play nicely and agree that its all down to personal taste. I was of the opinion that the deck looked wierd and was not a fan until i joined civic5 then they grew on me and i love them now.

But MY personal preference is for the hatch.

Reaf carefully i said my preference not one is better than the other as thats how it works, you get choices and everybodys choice is different.

Thats why manufacturers give us options to please everyone...

We ARE playing nicely Mr B!

I actually like the laugh with the whole 'Ronda' thing etc. I started this thread so people can express their opinions on the two models. By giving examples of why one person likes one particular shape. It gives this community a chance for friendly banter between the two styles of owners, plus we get to see Chandlers nice car! I did say i like modded Decks earlier!

I have observed that the 'Deck Squad' seem more passionate about their style of cars than maybe hatch owners are. I was wondering why this was?

For example, in some COTM's there is a genuine excitement when a Deck enters COTM and there are comments on how many Decks are in for voting. Hatch owners are kind of 'meh' when it comes to that.

Also Deck owners seem to encourage Hatch owners to buy a Deck but not the other way about. Is it maybe because the hatch owners know their cars are cool and don't have to 'sell them' to others?

I shall leave my thoughts up for discussion if you like :)

• Like 2

We ARE playing nicely Mr B!

I actually like the laugh with the whole 'Ronda' thing etc. I started this thread so people can express their opinions on the two models. By giving examples of why one person likes one particular shape. It gives this community a chance for friendly banter between the two styles of owners, plus we get to see Chandlers lovely Deck! Yes, i said i like modded Decks!

I have observed that the 'Deck Squad' seem more passionate about their style of cars than maybe hatch owners are. I was wondering why this was?

For example, in some COTM's there is a genuine excitement when a Deck enters COTM and there are comments on how many Decks are in for voting. Hatch owners are kind of 'meh' when it comes to that.

Also Deck owners seem to encourage Hatch owners to buy a Deck but not the other way about. Is it maybe because the hatch owners know their cars are cool and don't have to 'sell them' to others?

I shall leave the above up for discussion if you like :)

ha ha thanks mate :D

because we know that decks are better ;)

i think there more practicle, plus there doesn't seem to be many about anymore. you see loads of MB's up for grabs most of the time or being broken etc.

i think its because there isn't really many other cars that have its style maybe? i am probably wrong!!

you can make a deck look nice with only a few simple mods (my opinion, probably costly mods but only a few at that!!)

its probably the fact aswel that most cars you see about that are modified are hatch backs!! and when you beat someone off the line in an estate people are taken back, but if you do it in a hatchback people aren't really that fussed or they think that your more of a 'boy racer'

it is just something about estates that gets me going ever since i saw my mates deck that he lowered and put wheels on!! (his fault!!)