Hatch V's Deck (rover v's cargo ship)

burbleboy

MB6 Vs MC2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hatch or Deck

• MB6
    • MC2

Thats my point!!

The deck owners have to add hatch stuff to make em look better! Thank you Dave for siding with me, albeit inadvertantly

LMAO It isnt adding "hatch stuff" Ali, they made a VTiS deck aswell as the VTiS hatch, and as with the hatch, they offered the full kit as an optional accessory when new. So the VTiS kit was always available to buy for both cars. Both cars really benefit from the kit, really changes the look of them.

Anyways, hatch Vs deck or deck Vs hatch, any Civic M is a cool Honda in my book. Both are sweet and both are different to the norm..................which is what makes them so good.

• Like 1

LMAO It isnt adding "hatch stuff" Ali, they made a VTiS deck aswell as the VTiS hatch, and as with the hatch, they offered the full kit as an optional accessory when new. So the VTiS kit was always available to buy for both cars. Both cars really benefit from the kit, really changes the look of them.

Anyways, hatch Vs deck or deck Vs hatch, any Civic M is a cool Honda in my book. Both are sweet and both are different to the norm..................which is what makes them so good.

I know Dave! Just bantering them all up!

The majority of people add the vti-s kit to ther Decks to make them more appealing! Not everyone on here had standard kits factory fitted! 

So to maybe clear some things up....the standard Deck looks utter gash!

lol My ban stick is coming oot! lmfao! Bend over Ali!! angrymod.gif1   rlol.gif1  The standard decks don't look gash, neither do the hatchbacks. Period! WACK11111applause.gif1seeya.gif1

Ok Ok so i got carried away! 

In my opinion the hatch is more aesthetically pleasing and if there were a hatch and deck on a forecourt, next to each other, then the hatch would win hands down! :) 

Lol lord banter esq' but i still say you cant mistake a deck for a rover as honda wouldnt let them have the body design . By an inch or a mile a deck is a deck woopwoop

But true car enthusiasts can tell the difference between a Rover and an MBmate! :-P

• Like 1