Calster's Cappo

Calster17

Alot of you guy's seemed interested in my coffee when I mentioned it before, so here's some info and pictures on her! 

So a quick background on her, or "Wee B....".

I fell for the car thanks to Gran Turismo 4 when I saw it thinking it has a funny name for a car (I was 12 at the time), and eventually my love for the car has grown from there.

I got my car back in April and needed alot of welding (Knew to expect this). The Last MOT was done in 2007, and between then and the last MOT(Start of Sep, 14) had only covered 300 miles. What did she fail the MOT on? Sticky caliper on the o/s/r and number plate bulb. 

She is a 1994 car, bought in Edinburgh new and then came up Aberdeen way when the owner moved up here, and had the original owner since 2007, having covered 37,000 miles. I've got Paperwork for every MOT, service and MOT with the car, as well as owners books and the service manual and even the original dealer invoice!.  

She's still got alot needing done, but mechanically she's fine, and after a basic service run's smoothly. Just need new brakes(which I just need to fit) and i'll be happy. Cosmetically she need's work, with the front wings needing replaced or fiberglass repaired as quite rusty, as well as a few other bits...but overall passes the "10 steps" test.

So enough talk, here's some picture's. 

10405387_10152632063191132_3665930942728

Size comparison...

10645105_10152636921521132_3458331772536

Doesn't look so small from afar...

10698533_10152636921296132_1251312314789

The black strip on the bottom, thats to cover the primer(That you can see in the above pic), but I think it suit's her.

1011685_10152674241581132_90802167134872

And that's all for now, I wont post too much...I mean were all here for the Civics!  8-)

Everyone seem's to comment on the size of it or the numberplates! But Smaller ones(Front & back)  are on the list of things to do after brakes & tyres! 

People seem to love it, and get  guys asking what it is, to girl's saying how cute it is..and all laugh when they find out it's called a Cappuccino!  :-D

Driving wise? single handedy the best car I've driven, taking the MR2 (AW11) we used to own off top spot. A mix of crazy handling and punchy acceleration is addictive and I've put a few cars in there place on the right road. Honestly it's like a road legal Go-kart!

saw a pic of it on facebook and wondered when you were going to start a thread! looks quite clean, what engine do these have again?

So it was you who liked my post on the TSG meet! It's a 660cc thats Turbocharged....giving out 63hp when new. Which considering it weighs the same as a pack of 20 JPS is quite alot! haha