freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

Update time :-( still no luck. I've now got a new recon dizzy, New leads, New plugs and now the damn thing won't even start. I looked at all the fuses and although there not perfect condition they defo are ok done a mega on the all. The car ticks over just doesn't start!!! Starting to run out of ideas now. If anyone has any ideas would be real helpful :-( she will be running soon. I've got till Monday then I'll finally take it to my mates garage across the road.

Update time. Had a look yesturday, took off the dizzy and was horrified to find the 2 locating nubs had snapped off one luckily was right at the front the other not so lucky. So had to strip half the head down. Found it tho the company tomoz are going to get an ear full!!!!!!

So started up, now better but not sorted still has some kinda problem but sent it to the garage ready for tomoz they'll be able to pull up the engine light code tell me what I need.

oh shit, that would explain why it wouldn't run....

i take it you know that the locating lugs are off center to the shaft?

oh, it'll probably want the timing checked since the dizzy has changed....