freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

I've Got some good and really bad news. The engine is running and on all 4 cylinders but the bad news! Blue smoke and miss firing, so oil is defo burning. 3 things head gasket (I think the reason), stem seals or turbo seals (which it an't) so cause of not having money to fund the repair at the min so I'm gonna have to take out the turbo system and throw it on a new d16b2 Mani in the falken. I'm gonna try to keep the shell with the auto so that I can put it back on the road. :-(

This is how she stands at the min. Don't know what's gone happen at the minute really need an everydayer so thinking of taking the turbo off and putting on my eg and running a d16z6 head on the deck just having it n/a for a while. Or get apr studs and new gasket and see what's going on in the engine. Get it running one of the 2 I'm gonna try my hardest to keep her tho cause I'm starting to like the shape and I've always wanted a eg estate ;-) main thing that's not helped is no money cause of the accident and need a car working

I need to look again but the other day it looked OK but need to see now cause its got worse. I think there been a blow between the cylinders I think 1&2 that's causing the Subaru sound and smoke can't see any other reason other than head.